As an internet media gathering design matters, JDN (Japan Design Net) started at Sep. 1997.
Its origin is a new business project of TANSEISHA Co., Ltd.
From Feb. 2009, TmG Inc. which is a consolidated subsidiary of TANSEISHA Co., Ltd. have had it run.
In Feb. 2012, the company changed its name to JDN Inc.
- JDN Inc. (a consolidated subsidiary of TANSEISHA Co., Ltd.)
- 4F 5-3-4 Ueno Taito-ku Tokyo 110-0005 JAPAN
- TANSEISHA Co., Ltd.
JDN Inc. makes 3 Internet media.
Each is one of the most long established and the biggest Internet medium in Japan.
- JDN (Japan Design Net)
- Daily web-magazine about design.
- Half of the readers is professional designers and architects, 20% is professional worker related to design and architecture, 10% is students majored design, architecture and art.
- Tou-Ryu-Mon (a gateway to success)
- Daily web-magazine about contests (competition, award).
- Quarter of the readers is professional designers and creators, 16% is students majored design, architecture and art.
- Design-no-Oshigoto (job information for designers)
- Daily web-magazine about job information.
- 1. Selling our media spaces
- advertisement, tied-up, situations-vacant advertisement
- 2. Supporting contest administrations
- planning, making tools, public relations, assignment of the judge, secretariat, ceremony and exhibition, et cetera